Sung from the Soul

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Her song, my star


I stand before you, a man who dreams,
dreams of shimmered golden waves,
of smiles that takes my breath away,
tender kisses that brand the mind,
this woman dreamth of that divine.

Her laughter sweeter then the morning stream,
fingers that could make gashes never bleed,
steps that danced of elegance towards me,
that luminous light I always see.

She is always there, this star of mine,
Even if its not me, who makes her shine,
I can always look up and see,
the one that has eternally haunted me,
with so much passion that couldn't be.

Morning light gives warms of your breath,
The breeze gives your warm caress,
I close my eyes and I smell your sweetness,
at my lips, I remember your kiss.

So tell me now one more time,
of love so pure its glows,
makes me wish it could be mine,
And I will dream forever of you,
this beauty, my eternal star.
posted by Ba'atar, Singer of the Tuchuks at 9:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home